Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Advice on using creatine

loadtrail

New member
I'm looking to try creatine. I'm interested in maybe trying it before I work out. I would like to also drink it right after my training. Do you think that it's a good option or should I try something else?
 
Creatine is a great option - you can take anywhere from 5g to 20g per day. Doesn’t matter what time of day you take it. Keep in mind, it takes a month to fully saturate with creatine.
 
I'm looking to try creatine. I'm interested in maybe trying it before I work out. I would like to also drink it right after my training. Do you think that it's a good option or should I try something else?
creatine and protein real staples
 
I'm looking to try creatine. I'm interested in maybe trying it before I work out. I would like to also drink it right after my training. Do you think that it's a good option or should I try something else?
It's not that complicated. Pick one
 
I'm looking to try creatine. I'm interested in maybe trying it before I work out. I would like to also drink it right after my training. Do you think that it's a good option or should I try something else?
I’d just stick with creatine and not overthink the timing too much. Taking it before your workout is fine, but taking it after training is fine too. From what I’ve read, the main thing is just taking it consistently every day. I usually wouldn’t bother taking it both before and after unless you’re splitting the dose for some reason.
 
Top Bottom