Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice for the newby

Justin Huetsis

hello Great site Im finding lots of helpful info here as would like to get some advice . I am 36 6'2' 215lbs and have been on a cycle for a month now I have been taking

Mon. .75cc of prop 100/.75 cc of cyp 250 and 1 cc of deca 250

tues .75 prop . 75 cyp

fri same as monday.
now I have in hand a bottle of anadrol .25mg caps
test 400 and deca 250 what would be the best way to use these products and is there anything else I should be taking with it. any advice would be really appriciated. thankm you

take 1-2 caps of adrol per day if you want and leave the other test 400 and deca 250 alone right now

thank you so much. So I did post twice . It was the same name justy a different place I wasnt sure what I was doing. Sorry again. So I have been taking 2 in the am and 2 in the pm. what will the difference be if any by taking 2 instead of 4? Is there anything else I should be taking to enhance what I am taking or anything i should be taking to help weith side effects ? Now with that being asked I must add that i havent really noticed any side effects ( knock on wood)

I did a cycle a few years back and had some good resaults. I then broke my leg and was down for quite awhile. I recently thought I would start working out again. Two weeks into it I thought Hmmm I know a guy.I have a very physical job so Im not in BAD shape or anything and I have asked a few ppl including my pharmasist who is a freind of mine but no one I ask has any "hands on experience" so I wanted to get some info on here. Thats a little back ground. As far as the Anadrol question I understand its half the mgs but I am wondering why he mentioned doing two instead of four. is 100 mgs dangerous? Do I not get twice the effect and Im just wasting them? Thats what i am wondering. And you say RETHINK it. I am a month and a half into it its a little late but you must know something that I should know for you to say that. Can you tell me what it is? I was coming on here to get advice so I could do it safely and get good resaults,

Well you havent been training long enough yet, two weeks and decided a cycle? okay. And as with the Abomb start at 50mg and then work up if needed. No point starting on 100mg. So 1 in am and 1 in pm and get ur self some liver support. Milk thistle/liv 52. Or get N2Guard at needtobuildmuscle.com its apaarently the best you can buy. (never tried it, i live far away so its too costly).

Ok I guess my question would be, Is it okay to drop to 50mg/day after doing 100mg/day for over a week now. and thank you for the milk thistle advice Ill grab some of that today. Hey have you heard of anyone using injectable VitB12? I was told to grab that but wasnt really told why? Any idea why? what it does?

Yes for ur liver sake drop down to 50mg. if you feel no sides after two weeks then do the last week or two on a 100mg otherwise just stay in 50mg. And actually my gf uses it for weight loss. I think its more of a placebo effect but it helps with general well being, boosts ur immune system, helps with fatigue, ensures the smooth functioning of vital life processes of the human body. It is important for maintaining a healthy nervous system and DNA production. Vitamin B12 also helps to regulate the formation of red blood cells in the body.

I don't know where to start, You just started working out, and out of all of those compounds you want to add Or lets rephrease that already started taking A bombs? i would keep a tab on that BP and Get some arimidex for bloat (and for your BP)
Drink a gallon of water daily ,along with cranberry juice or extract, take Mistle thistle (NTBM) and Alpha lipotic acid (ALA)

100 mgs of Anadrol is a pretty standard dose for an experienced jooser, problem is you don't seem to be to experienced. I would let my BP be my guide, but you have to keep on top of it, check it a couple times a day or more. Abombs spike the shit out of my BP, so be careful. As Radar said, shittons of water.

Top Bottom