Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice first time cycle

Boater

31yrs old. Lifting for about 4yrs. 6'2", 240lbs. Put on about 25lbs in the first couple years lifting, the next 5-8lbs came slowly over the last two and now I can barely put any weight/strength on. Comes on, but very slowly - so I'm interested in a cycle. FYI, worked with both IFBB and natty pros, had consultations, worked out my diet and routine. Both solid.

Went to sports clinic a couple years ago and doc told me my test was low - put me on HRT/TRT: 150mg test c/wk and 250mg HCG 2x/wk. Estrogen checks look good and no gyno symptoms.

Using the usual OTC supplements: Creatine/Whey/BCAAs/Glut./MultiV/Fish Oil/ZMA

Considering a 12-16wk cycle. Would like to keep it fairly simple and use a "standard" cycle. Certainly interested in using: Test C/E, Dbol, HCG, an AI and want to try incorporating S4 (the SARM) into PCT. Looking for suggestions regarding dose/schedule/other pharm. additions, etc... Again trying to keep it fairly simple. Money is not an issue (mostly).

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Boater

Need help especially with PCT and any advice regarding what to do/not to do considering I'm on HRT/TRT full time.

Welcome to EF Boater, you have come to the right place....

6'2 and 240, you're a big dude....what are you looking to get up to?

I am by no means an expert on TRT, but the usual answer to a tried and true 1st cycle is 300-500 mg's of test/week...but like I said, that may be different when on TRT...

Scroll up and check out the sticky by Nelson Montana on the best PCT for 2010....all you need to know right there...

~EZ

Welcome to EF Boater, you have come to the right place....

6'2 and 240, you're a big dude....what are you looking to get up to?

I am by no means an expert on TRT, but the usual answer to a tried and true 1st cycle is 300-500 mg's of test/week...but like I said, that may be different when on TRT...

Scroll up and check out the sticky by Nelson Montana on the best PCT for 2010....all you need to know right there...

~EZ

I think 300 - 500mg is pretty much spot on advice aswell for a first cycle. I usualy tell people who havnt used test before to do test only, but im guessing since your on TRT im sure you know how you react to it by now. Unless you go crazy doseage with the test 500mg+ i think dbol may also be a nice little addition.

Week 1-12+ Test @300-500mg /week
Week 1-6 DBol @ 20-30mg / day

Harry

I'm am supposing that if I decide on say 400mg I would stick that on top of my therapeutic dose of 150mg - puts me at 550mg. Also assuming that at the end of 12wks I will return to my therapeutic dose of 150mg rather than dropping to nothing at all.

Really have some learning to do with regard to PCT. Also, seems some people suggest using an AI throughout cycle regardless of gyno symptoms and some suggest using only in response to gyno. Ideas?

B

Here's what I'm thinking:
Weeks 1-4: Test C 300mg x2 wk (every 3.5 days), Dbol 10mg x3 day, HCG 250mg x2 wk (every 3.5 days), Anastrozole (if necessary)
Weeks 5-12: Test C 300mg x2 wk (every 3.5 days), HCG 250mg x2 wk (every 3.5 days), Anastrozole (if necessary)

12 days run HCG 250mg x2 wk (every 3.5 days)

PCT (where things get fuzzy, remember I am on TRT/HRT)

Weeks 1-2 (of PCT): Nolvadex 40mg ED
Weeks 2-4: Nolvadex 20mg ED

Then back to my regular TRT (Test C 150mg/wk, 250mg HCG 2x wk)

Feedback?
B

Why do PCT if you are permanently on TRT? Also, maybe I missed it, but any anti-e's on hand in case?

Why do PCT if you are permanently on TRT? Also, maybe I missed it, but any anti-e's on hand in case?

Is the Arimidex not an Anti E?

Regarding the PCT/TRT - Read a couple reports that this is a good "break" before going back to full time TRT. Kind of like a pause between cycles. I wonder if it is worth it? Alternatively, should I do any sort of PCT after coming off cycle or just return to my typical TRT regime.

Should I have any sort of liver support on hand? Suggestions?

B

Is the Arimidex not an Anti E?

Regarding the PCT/TRT - Read a couple reports that this is a good "break" before going back to full time TRT. Kind of like a pause between cycles. I wonder if it is worth it? Alternatively, should I do any sort of PCT after coming off cycle or just return to my typical TRT regime.

Should I have any sort of liver support on hand? Suggestions?

B

I wouldn't worry about pct bro since your on trt. It seem like your diet and training are sop on so you will gain just from test bump up to 500mg per week for 10, 12wks then go back to your regular trt dose, stay there for a few weeks then get some bloods done, if everything looks good do an other blast again. As far as liver support check out n2guard is liver support plus...real good supplement bro, one that is a staple for me even off cycle.

Top Bottom