Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice first time cycle

Any consensus yet about using a SARM coming off cycle? I have s4 and osta in the cupboard. Ran 5 weeker of S4 solo, noticeable effects into the second week (some increases in strength, libido, etc...) then steady sailing. Typical sides: yellowish vision, night vision issues.

Dont think you need liver protection mate but if you can run it then do so. Dose of dbol is pretty moderate but its always nice to look after the liver none the less I suppose.
You can use an AI if you like with or without gyno. I do in most cases because I like to keep a nice dry look.
And yes I would still run a minimul PCT even while on TRT.

Harry

Dont think you need liver protection mate but if you can run it then do so. Dose of dbol is pretty moderate but its always nice to look after the liver none the less I suppose.
You can use an AI if you like with or without gyno. I do in most cases because I like to keep a nice dry look.
And yes I would still run a minimul PCT even while on TRT.

Harry

So you'd suggest A truncated round of nolva while returning to trt level test injections? How long/what dose? And would you still wait 12-14 days?

Also, just so happen to be in Thailand for a short trip. Id love to hear from Anyone familiar with the country and the situation over here. I have some questions.

Thanks,
B

PCT (where things get fuzzy, remember I am on TRT/HRT)

Weeks 1-2 (of PCT): Nolvadex 40mg ED
Weeks 2-4: Nolvadex 20mg ED

Then back to my regular TRT (Test C 150mg/wk, 250mg HCG 2x wk)

Feedback?
B

I'm new here, but is the HCG necessary if you're doing TRT? Is the goal to eventually get your testes going again or are you assuming to stay on injections for life? Or are your testes working, hence the HCG, and your HPTA isn't performing?

Top Bottom