Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achtung! Are We the New Nazis?

• Thread starter Thread starter DcupSheepNipples
  • Start date Start date
Norman Bates said:

Furthermore, the nazis started ethnic cleaning in Poland, something which the US forces are not doing.

Actually, the jews in Isreal ARE practicing ethnic cleansing and the US is the tool by which they accomplish it and get away with it.

The UN shall never rule, they are the true goose stepper's of today.

And how exactly are the Jews practicing ethnic cleansing? Last time I checked it was the Palestinians that were running around with bombs strapped to their ass's.

And I believe it is the jewish state that is allowing 10's of thousands of Palestinians to come into their country to go to work every day. I don't think the Palestinians can say the same thing.

Where are the ovens?, gas chambers? firing squads?, etc. Didn't think so.

Chesty -

You mean to say that the Isrealis allow the palestinians to leave their ghettos to work in the ethnically pure Isreali state. That is when they allow the borders to open at all.

Hengst said:
Chesty -

You mean to say that the Isrealis allow the palestinians to leave their ghettos to work in the ethnically pure Isreali state. That is when they allow the borders to open at all.

If there is one thing Israel is not, it is enhnically puer. It has sephartic as well as Ashkenazi Jews, Arabs from throughout the region, and some sects of Jews less easily categorized, as well as Palestinains.

What is ironic is that Israel has treated the Palestinians much better than their "brothers" in Syria or Jordan. When teh refuees sought to enter those countries, they were machine gunned in 5 digit numbers.

So much for brotherhood.

If you have 4 murderers and one burglar, the burglar doesn't look so bad, but he's still a burglar

Douglas Herman is a leftist piece of shit who went on record saying that Bagdad was going to mirror Stalingrad in every way. What a fucktard.

Well my point was that Israel is surrounded by some of the worst human rights violators in the world, so they look almost benevolent by comparison...it just depends what standards you hold them to really.

Top Bottom