Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achtung! Are We the New Nazis?

• Thread starter Thread starter DcupSheepNipples
  • Start date Start date
Norman Bates said:

Getting a nuke into America isn´t that easy. Most of them are very heavy and , due to the radiation, i think they can be detected by satellites. I could be wrong on the detection , though.

http://nuketesting.enviroweb.org/hew/Usa/Weapons/W80.html

Actually, there are a lot of nukes that aren't too big. Radioactive leakage from them is minimal. The W-80 is a warhead that sits on our cruise missles and it only weight 290lbs... not too heavy, and it's not too big, either. That silver thing is a W-80...

W80handle.jpg

Norman Bates said:

If Bush ordered ethnic cleansing even Poink would protest against him.

Getting a nuke into America isn´t that easy. Most of them are very heavy and , due to the radiation, i think they can be detected by satellites. I could be wrong on the detection , though.

Also, buying nukes apparently isn´t so easy, else Iraq would have had purchased some , he had some billions to do that.

I don´t see the whole situation escalating currently.

The real difference between the Germans of the 30s and us is that they were emotionally very fired up. An extremely serious incident could put us in a similar frame of mind. We all have about the same DNA material.....just different circumstances really.

There are suitcase nukes of course.

Now if N Korea is really, truly an axis of evil.....why has it not sold a nuke to OBL or Saddam? We all know that N Korea needs money very badly.

People keep pointing to the similarites and differences between America 2003 and Germany 1939. Of course we are more benevolent but we are still 10 times more dangerous than Germany was due to the nuclear world that we live in. Can you imagine if nukes would have been available during the main part of WWII? None of us would be here.

Testosterone boy said:

I think that is jnuts with his hands on the nuke?

Nope, I just get to touch them when it's loaded into a cruise missle :)

Well, you don't really touch them, you just look to make sure everthing is where it' supposed to be.

No, we are not the new Nazi's. And as far as taking over the world I would rather it was us than the UN

jnuts said:

Nope, I just get to touch them when it's loaded into a cruise missle :)

Well, you don't really touch them, you just look to make sure everthing is where it' supposed to be.

Gads....imagine the value of a cruise missile nuke on the black market. Prolly twice that of a basic nuke. Shit....they could take out the White House and much more from Baltimore.

Just having the cruise doesn't help you. You gotta be able to program it correctly, supply the right info, etc. But the thought is alarming though.

If you can steal it you can probably do the above.

So a war time programmer decides to send the cruise into an extremely remote area and he is the only one to know the whereabouts. He clips the wires that prevent the warhead from detonating. This almost seems possible.

chesty said:
No, we are not the new Nazi's. And as far as taking over the world I would rather it was us than the UN

Agreed! The UN faction must never win!

Top Bottom