Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Achtung! Are We the New Nazis?

• Thread starter Thread starter DcupSheepNipples
  • Start date Start date
slobberknocker said:

Carp=Fish. It was a literary reference, as in "Carp Diem", or "Seize the fish."

Oh "Carp Diem!" Well thanks! For now on I will realize that PoyLeppy means Carp Diem when he says Carp!

Norman Bates said:

All the evidence about the WMD have been staged. So if a little stage works to get the war , why use a nuke?

I think DCup's point is....stage something some really bad, get public support for still harsher policies.

Can it happen here? It can hapen anywhere.

Norman Bates said:

All the evidence about the WMD have been staged. So if a little stage works to get the war , why use a nuke?

I don't know that's why I'm asking you! But if they could get away with it why not? How did you find out about this staging, Mr. Bates?

DcupSheepNipples said:

I don't know that's why I'm asking you! But if they could get away with it why not? How did you find out about this staging, Mr. Bates?

Two Un inspectors, that were responsible for checking out the US information, told the public that the trucks photographed by the US was an ordinary fire truck. The air-propellors claimed to be evidence for a WMD production site were just ordinary ventilation.

Norman Bates said:

Two Un inspectors, that were responsible for checking out the US information, told the public that the trucks photographed by the US was an ordinary fire truck. The air-propellors claimed to be evidence for a WMD production site were just ordinary ventilation.

Conspiracy or just a misunderstanding?

DcupSheepNipples said:

Conspiracy or just a misunderstanding?

All that evidence for WMD were made up so far. A thinly veiled excuse to get a war for control of important ressources.

And that getting a hold on the Iraqi oil is not just an idea of mine, it was admitted by Cheney in a report to the congress that getting a stranglehold on the Oil was important for the US foreign policy.
That´s why i can´t understand the people that think it´s just a conspiracy theory to make the US look bad, i mean he admitted that the US wants control of the oil.

Norman Bates said:

All that evidence for WMD were made up so far. A thinly veiled excuse to get a war for control of important ressources.

And that getting a hold on the Iraqi oil is not just an idea of mine, it was admitted by Cheney in a report to the congress that getting a stranglehold on the Oil was important for the US foreign policy.
That´s why i can´t understand the people that think it´s just a conspiracy theory to make the US look bad, i mean he admitted that the US wants control of the oil.

Are a lot of people really Sheeple then if this is true?

Top Bottom