Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAP's Rant-O-Fun For This Week.

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
* Bitches with ghetto nails should not be allowed to dance at beach parties. Actually, bitches of either gender should not be allowed to attend beach parties.

* Skinny jeans are jeans for skinny people. Malnourished little twigs. They are NOT jeans that make you appear skinny once you shovel your cellulite encased ass and thighs in them. Skinny jeans are apparently the new spandex for fat folks.

* People you meet in bars usually are ones that do not have kids at home. Or cats if you are a lesbian and can't leave your "babies" unattended.
Or else they just computer illiterate and can't hook up on dating sites like every one else.

* A gay man tried to poison his lesbian neighbours by putting slug pellets into their curry after he was accused of kidnapping their three-legged cat. True story

* Gay Marriage is heading back to the NJ courts. I guess those fucking punk ass guidos want to make it legal. Someone should tell them that you can't list eye liner and hair gel as tax deductions.

* Elton Johns ex lover commits suicide by throwing himself under a truck. No word yet on whether Elton was driving the truck or not.

* Or maybe Elton should worry about his own death. A 65 year old man from Atlanta, Georgia was arrested last week after posting a video of himself on YouTube holding a sign that said “Elton John must die”. He was upset and enraged by Elton’s comments in a recent interview that Jesus was gay! “What Elton John has done is desecrated the image of the Lord Jesus Christ, blasphemed the Lord Jesus Christ,” Mr Horsley said in his YouTube video. So the obvious Christian answer to this slight was murder. :rolleyes: The religious bumblefuck obviously didn't consult with the Jebus for directions on where to unleash the Lord's vengeance because local sources claim the fool was standing outside the wrong apartment building

* rnch says ya'll suck Teh Big One.

* Skinny jeans are jeans for skinny people. Malnourished little twigs. They are NOT jeans that make you appear skinny once you shovel your cellulite encased ass and thighs in them. Skinny jeans are apparently the new spandex for fat folks.

I'll 2nd that!

I have a rant about fucking people that leave their shopping cars next to where they parked and the lil shopping cart corral thingy is like 20 feet from where they parked. Lazy motherfuckers!

I give that rant a 3 out of 5 stars.

AAP has done much better in the past, get your A game back, bro.

And how is rnch? I miss him almost as much as biteme.

b0und (I kid)

Top Bottom