Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aussie teen arrested over house party gone wrong

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
Forget the sunglasses I was more concerned about his need to flash his nipple ring on tv. I hate those things. I don't find them sexy at all.

silverstar1025 said:
The party boy had also refused to take phone calls from his parents, telling national television on Tuesday night: "I haven't really talked to them because every time they try to call, I don't answer."

OMG :lmao:

Damn, you know you got a party going on when air support is called in. Damn even black dudes in the ghetto with guns going off don't get chopper boys on their asses.

Some talent scount needs to get this dude under contract and start having him model bad boy underwear or cologne or shit like that. Right connections this bitch could be in Times Square on a billboard modeling Calvins.

Just watch, he won't capitalize on his 15 mins of e-fame.

AAP said:
Some talent scount needs to get this dude under contract and start having him model bad boy underwear or cologne or shit like that. Right connections this bitch could be in Times Square on a billboard modeling Calvins.

Just watch, he won't capitalize on his 15 mins of e-fame.
in the US, maybe. the general consensus in australia is that anyone with a decent chance to pick a fight with him probably should

i predict punches in teh face in his future at some point

Top Bottom