Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aandd's Journal...

New schedule. I can not hang with doing legs in the middle of the week. I forgot that I put them as the last workout of the week for a reason. LOL. I am out of commission for a full two days recovering.

So, here is the new one.

Monday: Hi Carb, Chest and Triceps/PWO Cardio
Tuesday: No Carb, Cardio
Wednesday: Lo Carb, Shoulders/PWO Cardio
Thursday: No Carb, Back and Biceps/PWO Cardio
Friday: Hi Carb, Legs
Saturday: Lo Carb, Cardio and Abs
Sunday: No Carb, Off or Make-up Day

NO CARB DAY

6:30 AM
4 Hard Boiled egg whites
1 c. French Vanilla Cafe coffee, sugar free
RTD Protein Shake

8:00 AM Workout
Back:Chinups, pulldowns, bent over rows
Bicep: EZ Bar curl, incline curl
Shoulder: Press, Incline Rear Delt Flye, Lat Raise
Forearm: Wind up thing

Cardio: PWO, 20 min on Precor, Resistance = 8

10:30 AM
5 ozs. Chix Breast
2 TBSP Picante Sauce
1 c. salad greens w/ Walden Farms French Dressing.
Protein shake - 1 scoop, with 6 ozs decaf. instant coffee & 6 ozs water.

1:00 PM
1 TBSP ANPB
(I'm not sposed to eat until 1:30, but I just got back from the grocery store, and all the crap food made me hungry!)

1:30 PM
2.5 ozs Chix Breast
1 TBSP Picante Sauce
1/3 c. spinach

3:30 PM
1 TBSP ANPB - craving for sweets is hitting pretty hard today. :(
1 20 oz. Coke Zero
Beef Sticks (not sure if this is 'ok' since it's a processed food, but I was starving and Walmart didn't have much else to offer that would work for no carbs)

11:30 PM (Fell asleep with the kids)
4 ozws. Chix Breast
2 TBSP Picante Sauce
1/3 c. spinach
1 TBSP ANPB
20 oz. Coke Zero (my hunny brings me one home from work every night/morning when he gets off. I love him so. LOL)

Total: 1435
Fat: 61 552 41%
Carbs: 32 92 7%
Protein: 177 708 52%

Last edited:
You will probably feel better training legs on a high carb day too. Legs and no carbs is extermely taxing.

ScorpioGirl said:
You will probably feel better training legs on a high carb day too. Legs and no carbs is extermely taxing.

Someone else mentioned that as well, on another post. However I have to say I didn't really notice any difference. Recovery for legs is tough for me anytime.

LOW CARB DAY

7:45 AM
RTD Protein Shake. (Trying to hold out for cardio on an empty stomach at NINE freakin' AM.)

9:15 AM
Cardio, 60 minutes on Precor. Resistance = 6, Crossramp from 1 - 13 and back down.

10:45 AM
3/4 c. Oatmeal w/ Splenda & Cinnamon
1 sm. Tangelo
2 Hard Boiled egg whites
1 Hard Boiled egg w/ yolk
1 piece Froot Loop :rolleyes:

I came back 1 kid lighter. My son's ex-daycare teacher (she has remained close to my now 4 year old) wanted to take him to the dogpark so they could play with her dog. :heart:

1:45 PM
4 ozs. Chix Breast
2 TBSP Picante Sauce
3/4 c. Brussels Sprouts
1 TBSP ANPB

5:00 PM
3 ozs. Chix Breast
1 TBSP Picante sauce
1 c. mixed greens salad w/ Walden Farms French Dressing

6;23 PM
1 TBSP ANPB

7:45 PM - 1:30 AM
Night out with the girls.
5 Amber Ales
8 Buffalo Wings smothered in sweet BBQ sauce and Ranch Dressing
1/2 order of Potato Fries.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioGirl

Someone else mentioned that as well, on another post. However I have to say I didn't really notice any difference. Recovery for legs is tough for me anytime.

I always stay on the lower end carb wise. I, like you, always need a few days for recovery too, but I meant having the energy to train legs. It's really hard to train them when you're draggin' ars do to low carbage! lol

Well, the good thing about going out last night is that it got things to moving inside again. I was getting a little worried at my lack of productivity on the potty, but today is clearing that all up. LOL.

The bad thing about a night of drinking is that I don't feel much like eating the next day. Taking water with me to church today. Gots to get rehydrated.

8:45 AM
Protein shake, 2 scoops

1:00 PM (in church from 9:15 - 12, then SS teachers meeting)
4.5 ozs Chix Breast
2.5 TBSP Picante Sauce
1 c. Broccoli
1 TBSP ANPB

Yeah... maybe today will be a "free day". I've made a pretty big mess out of it.
2:30 PM
4 Reece's Cookies
Palmful of Froot Loops

What a waste of a day. I'm not even going to bother logging all the crap I've eaten in the last 4 hours. It's shameful. :( And I was doing so damn good.

Bah.

Last edited:
Huh. Whadda know. That explains a lot.

I started that TOTM last night. So, now I know why I was craving sugar so bad and feeling more bloated than normal. I'm not very happy that I only get like 2 weeks between periods lately, though. Talk about suckssssssss.

HIGH CARB DAY

7:30 AM
Protein shake, 1 scoop
1 sm. Tangelo
3/4 c. Oats w/ splenda & cinnamon

8:00 AM
WORKOUT -
Back: Chinups, Lat pull down, Bent Over Rows
Bi: EZBar Curl, Incline Curl
Abs: Crunches, Leg Raises, Sit ups
Cardio: 30 minutes, PWO, Resistance = 7, Crossramp 1 - 13 and back down.

11:30 AM
6 ozs Rib Eye Steak
1 ear grilled corn on the cob
1 Plum

2:45 PM
4 oz. Grilled Chix Breast (hubby spent all day Sunday grilling, so that's why I have so much in my diet today. I love him so! :) )
1/3 c. Spinach

Goodness, thankfully this is the last meal of the day for me. I'm over 1700 calories! Yikes!

7:00 PM
Protein Shake, 1 scoop
1 c. Yams
1 sm. Tangelo

Total: 1707
Fat: 60 543 33%
Carbs: 145 490 30%
Protein: 150 600 37%

Last edited:
Can you have your hubby come train mine?!?!?!? I seem to be cooking an awful lot lately!!!!!! lol

ScorpioGirl said:
Can you have your hubby come train mine?!?!?!? I seem to be cooking an awful lot lately!!!!!! lol

Well, the sad truth is... David HATES, absolutley LOATHES, my cooking so he cooks on the weekends or we eat out. LOL. The only time he eats my cooking is for his lunches during the week - and thats because it is those skillet pasta meals that you just heat and serve. LOL.

Top Bottom