Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Man's Haven for Women: Brazil...Ask a guy anything!

IN THE GYM:

Everyday, the squat rack, leg press is occupied more often by the women. The women do some very interesting hamstring/gluts exercises, and a guy can only stop and stare sometimes. I don't regret a moment of my in between sets resting period. It's difficult, women in sports bras, and always spandex hugging pants. Luckily for me it just gives me more motivation to push myself harder and get more looks in the gym

PHYSIQUES:

For the majority, women only like to tone there upper body, but keep there lower body nice and beautiful..You guys wonder why the women out here have nice plush asses. Especially here in RIO, people like to take care of themselves, moreso than anywhere else in the world! (i lived in south florida for 14 years prior to this) . Well some women are just gifted with nice asses here. But the majority work out to look there best. The majority of the men here at the gyms here take steroids or have been on cycles, as well as the women. But it is not ugly or noticeable, unlike some women in the US

I will show a few pictures.....
2lc8fmo.jpg

2vwxkz6.jpg

21u0ed.jpg

2v8fozr.jpg

:p:p

The beauty of this country is limitless, i encourage every single one of you to visit here. If you are american and average-model looking, have fun! Rio de Janeiro specifically has the most beautiful women from all of brazil, due to the high demand to live here!

Ask a guy anything about Brazil!

:coffee:

LOL @ average-model looking.

Won't you get robbed on the beach in Rio?

Top Bottom