Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few wedding pics

dannomight said:
so are all the other girls at her work. they're hotter than the hooters girls down the road. They discriminate against fuglies at her work.
more pics please!

Lestat said:
more pics please!
we are waiting on the pics from the photographer and for the disposable camera pics to be developed. I have a scanner so I can post those when we get them back in a day or so.

dannomight said:
we are waiting on the pics from the photographer and for the disposable camera pics to be developed. I have a scanner so I can post those when we get them back in a day or so.
I look forward to it!

dannomight said:
thank you. she don't even have a single stretch mark from both pregnancies. she also used a lot of lotion and cocoa butter with vitamin e.
too late

dannomight said:
Yes he's definately a good dude. But you can hang out and check out other mega hotties at her work.

Do they put out?

Are we all gonna hit hte clubs and roll like the old days?

If so, count me in.

jh1 said:
Do they put out?

Are we all gonna hit hte clubs and roll like the old days?

If so, count me in.

they're all of legal age but some don't party hard and most are taken. but there are always hotties at her work and a few hot spots in the area. I haven't rolled in a few yrs though.

Top Bottom