Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a christmas card from him... I am a complete asshat as I lost touch......

Re: A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a christmas card from him... I am a complete asshat as I lost touch......

biteme said:
Sounds like bullshit to me. WHat did he do? Not report the extra money he made from mowing lawns?
Yea, what kind of money are we dealing with here and in what line of work did he commit the crime?

Re: A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a christmas card from him... I am a complete asshat as I lost touch......

biteme said:
Sounds like bullshit to me. WHat did he do? Not report the extra money he made from mowing lawns?

LOL... trust me.. I don't want to get too specific, but it was significant, and all being said and done, he got lucky with the sentance he got.

It involved tax credits and fraud.... and it was more money that anyone here makes annually.

Hindigod -- Yeah.. I am writing him today, then I am going to WesternUnion to charge up his account for him.

I won't be able to make it to see him before xmas though... not with everything going on with my life / daughter right now. I am sure he'll understand.

Since he wont be in for very long and fed time is relatively easy, it looks like his net from all this is having to put down this felony on every job he applies for. Or not mention it and hope no one does a background check ever.

Re: A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a ch

superdave said:
Since he wont be in for very long and fed time is relatively easy, it looks like his net from all this is having to put down this felony on every job he applies for. Or not mention it and hope no one does a background check ever.
yeah, doesn't seem like a bad gig at all, considering the camp atmosphere...if he was able to conceal some of his ill gotten gains, it may have even been worth it.
i'd trade 6 months for a few hundered grand
does this dude have things to come back to? or is he gonna be in the poorhouse when he's released?

Re: A close friend of mine went to a Federal Pen a few months back... I just got a ch

Gambino said:
yeah, doesn't seem like a bad gig at all, considering the camp atmosphere...if he was able to conceal some of his ill gotten gains, it may have even been worth it.
i'd trade 6 months for a few hundered grand
does this dude have things to come back to? or is he gonna be in the poorhouse when he's released?

Ya know.. not sure.. I know he has to pay some resitution and I know his legal bills were outragous..

But as far as where the proceeds of the crime went and where all this leaves him - obvioiusly he says he is in dire straights... but who the fuck would admit to be rolling in dough?

I really don't know either way.

But yeah... for a certain amount of $$$... I'd do a bit as well. Who da fug cares... as long as you got enough that the federal jacket doesn't matter....

go visit him, homes

is this dude a career criminal?

Gambino said:
is this dude a career criminal?

nada... one pop...he's mid 20's...

good kid...

JH1 said:
Ya know.. not sure.. I know he has to pay some resitution and I know his legal bills were outragous..

But as far as where the proceeds of the crime went and where all this leaves him - obvioiusly he says he is in dire straights... but who the fuck would admit to be rolling in dough?

I really don't know either way.

But yeah... for a certain amount of $$$... I'd do a bit as well. Who da fug cares... as long as you got enough that the federal jacket doesn't matter....

IRL karma is a bitch, holmes....

jnevin said:
IRL karma is a bitch, holmes....

It's okay... I am all paid up...

I got allot of good stuff coming to me, if that saying 'what comes around goes around'....

LMAO..

Top Bottom