Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/5/13 NFL KICKOFF Baltimore Ravens @ Denver Broncos 8:30 PM ET

pfft. 7.5 did you see the broncos rally.

Thank god none of my fantasy teams are playing against manning this week. Glad i have welker in both leagues.

pfft. 7.5 did you see the broncos rally.

Thank god none of my fantasy teams are playing against manning this week. Glad i have welker in both leagues.

i had peyton manning in one of leagues and forgot to set my lineup in time for the early thurs game. 45+ points down the drain

yeah they are already talking about them winning the superbowl now on ESPN.

Cane who was your starter then? That stinks man.

I have my 1st fantasy Dilemma. CAM NEWTON against the Seahawks or Matthew Stafford against the Vikings..

I was thinking of playing stafford just because its the vikings defense, he will be throwing to megatron and the guy passes every single play haha.

^^^ start Stafford every game no matter what.. the guy is gonna throw a lot. i remember a couple years ago Ray Rice was playing the pitt defense (who was the #1 D in the league) so i benched him and he ended up having a monster game. i learned you always play your superstars no matter what. you drafted them high for a reason. when you have 2 mediocre guys you are deciding who to play then in that situation you pick the guy who is playing the weaker defense.

Top Bottom