Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 NFL Pittsburgh at Denver 4:30pm

Steelers are idiots. playing all careful and settling for FG's early on. should of been up 14-0 not 6-0. now the Broncos have a 2 TD lead going into the 2nd half. the steelers D needs to step it up and start creating turnovers, horrible game plan in the 2nd quarter biting on every play action the broncos did. Polamolu needs to learn discipline and not bite every play.. they so obsessed with stopping the run they forgot to cover downfield

o well if the steelers do come back.. atleast i know i will hit my over bet on the game lol

Tebow took advantage of the steelers bad discipline, i give the guy credit. if he can play the way he did on 2 of those drives in the 2nd half then the broncos will win easy .. but if he plays like he did in the 1st quarter the steelers have a chance

i might be wrong also.. i wanted to take pitt when the match up was 1st annouced.. i was expecting pitt -4.5 or -5.. but -8.5? thats to many points for a home team in the playoffs imo..
keep the points
I went out to sports bar and all those pitt fans
got their ass handed to 'em

Top Bottom