Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 AFC Championship Baltimore at NE 3pm

My problem with NE is - How many teams that finished with a winning record have they beaten this year? I beleive its a big fat zero. While for baltimore its 6? am I reading this right. NE way overrated

My problem with NE is - How many teams that finished with a winning record have they beaten this year? I beleive its a big fat zero. While for baltimore its 6? am I reading this right. NE way overrated

this...
pittsburgh should have beat the broncos and then taken out NE... their season has been a gift....

I believe it was more than half of the teams that they played would have had a winning record if the Pats hadn't beat them.

If anything the Pats were underrated since no one talked about them all year. It was all GB, all NO, all Tebow. Only time you ever heard about the Pats was when people were shitting on their defense. Brady got very little hype at all, and only since he demolished the broncos is he getting recognition for having a monster year. he had 5,000+ yards.

Top Bottom