Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/5/13 NFL KICKOFF Baltimore Ravens @ Denver Broncos 8:30 PM ET

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
NFL KICKOFF!
AFC Championship repeat. What if Flacco didn't pull of that Hail Mary. To early for a preview. Oddsmakers have the broncos listed as 8 point favorites. I'm giving them 7.5+

If you bet against the cowboys you will probably always win karma haha. Steve I will try to have these up friday night or by saturday at the latest.

I think CEO is running NCAA with the exception of the Longhorns/Aggies.

Yeah this is a tough bet. Hope to see some action on the Kickoff game tomorrow.

As long as your cool with it Cane I will be running NFL all year and CEO has NCAA covered :D

I will be MIA Oct 1-15 With my wedding and Honeymoon so this is a heads up now. It will be 2 weeks I won't be able to post the games so we may need help from ceo/steve or somebody for just those 2 weeks. Other than that Im excited for FANTASY FOOTBALL, BOOKIE GAMES and just enjoying my weekends. WOOT!

If you bet against the cowboys you will probably always win karma haha. Steve I will try to have these up friday night or by saturday at the latest.

I think CEO is running NCAA with the exception of the Longhorns/Aggies.

nah the cowboys game i don't think is a good bet.. i'm not gonna say which games yet until you put them up but i have 3 or 4 locks that everyone on here better max bet if they want karma

You and I both know no game is a lock :D

I have a feeling of a few of the games. I havent checked the vegas insider spreads.
Sweet thanks steve Yeah. Those are 2 important weeks for me and I won't be able to bookie for 2 NFL weeks. Thanks in advance!

Enjoy HALO!
I was thinking Halo Combat Evolved on xbox or something HAHA
I hope SOMEBODY BETS on the NFL kickoff game! WHAT THE HELL!

broncos win. but spread is kinda high. hopefully they cover

Top Bottom