Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/14/13 NCAAF #1 Alabama vs #6 TEXAS AM AGGIES

i was hoping wootoom, mi plank, cindylou, and all the guys who used to lurk here would bet to.

This will make EF history right?

when i was a bookie I would do teaser bets all the time to trick Cane to bet the side i wanted.. he will admit it to you. but long term that strategy will backfire on a bookie.

good luck man.. i actually hope you win so you will be back in business. however I believe Bama wins this in a rout.

all my bama friends are freaked out cause they have a couple guys injured. in reality the bama lines are far superior to TAMU even with those injuries so as long as they don't fuck up they should romp

i hope we dont hear any crying in here..after bama smacks them up

just pulling your leg bor.. good luck ..home field is huge, so they have a punchers chance.

Even that old guy with the lisp (the dr) said atm will upset a home

Anybody see the picture leakes of johnny autographing, it utter shit. Still no proof of cash an its release the day before the big gamme
Wow

Top Bottom