Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/14/13 NCAAF #1 Alabama vs #6 TEXAS AM AGGIES

a lot of people here just don't get the concept of odds and betting. you are getting free 4.5 points plus zero juice.. why everyone on this site isn't max betting Bama with those odds makes me wonder.. if a bookie gave me 4.5 points plus no juice on every game in real life I would quit my job and just sports bet for the rest of my life. that would be a dream come true

haha i know seriously. I was hoping to see hurricane and his alters 99M x 10. This is the make or break game if people bet. Maybe everybody knows ATM will be by 10 :)

My prediction is TAMU 38 bama 28 FINAL

the spread is really 8 so not sure who wouldn't take the free 4.5 points here.

someone who would rather take a&m+8.5 steve lol

ill bet this though,at hoss request..ill call a few of my boys to bet also

haha i know seriously. I was hoping to see hurricane and his alters 99M x 10. This is the make or break game if people bet. Maybe everybody knows ATM will be by 10 :)

My prediction is TAMU 38 bama 28 FINAL

yeah but now you are gonna be double crushed when Bama wins by 4

The reason I gave this spread is I think it can go anyway.

ATM has given up a Shitload of yards against Rice and Sam Houston State. People Don't realize Sam Houston State beat some FCS team 77-0 in week #1 and was a #4 team.
Johnny Has lost florida and LSU last year.

Anything can happen but I think in the end, aggies can possibly put up more points quicker than bama.

Nick sabin is a genius and I won't deny that.
Good Luck!

holy cow. I just realized the bets. This Game give or take would be just about a 1 billion karma swing for me.

I was at -1.4 Billion as my all time low.

Gig Em

this game will depend on the defense in my opinion.
If alabama can stop johnny and atm's antics bama wins by 10+

Also if texas atm doesnt make any key stops and bama just runs the ball for 7 yards a play, sabin will have tim of possession of 45 minutes so johnny will hardly be on the field.

I feel sabin is going to rotate his running backs and pound the ball down our throats, control the clock and hardly let TAMU's potent offense on the field. I seriously cant wait for SATURDAY!

Top Bottom