Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/29 Mlb Cubs @ Brewers 805 Pm Est***500k Nl Central Showdown Game***************

Re: 7/29 Mlb Cubs @ Brewers 805 Pm Est***500k Nl Central Showdown Game**************

Spartacus said:
karma betting makes me a better (pun) real money gambler
I'll bet real money on action I feel real good about
and bet karma on other games I want action on but don't spot real clear value

I am simply testing out a system I have been playing with for MLB. Overall it is doing well. In reality I would not be making 1mil bets - all of them would be the same to ensure a uniform payout.

I rarely bet real money on MLB but I am using this as a test run so I can/may bet real money in the future.

For real money I stick mainly to boxing. I have a 90% win rate. The heavy weights are really the only ones that throw me off - every 250lb man has a punching chance and that is what gets me.

I think I am going to start betting MMA. I am still learning the ropes though.

I approach betting just like investments. Know the sport (company) you are "investing" in. Do not stick all of your eggs in one basket. Statistical modeling is also necessary which is very tricky in baseball because there are so many variables to look at.

Re: 7/29 Mlb Cubs @ Brewers 805 Pm Est***500k Nl Central Showdown Game**************

Army Vet said:
I am simply testing out a system I have been playing with for MLB. Overall it is doing well. In reality I would not be making 1mil bets - all of them would be the same to ensure a uniform payout.

I rarely bet real money on MLB but I am using this as a test run so I can/may bet real money in the future.

For real money I stick mainly to boxing. I have a 90% win rate. The heavy weights are really the only ones that throw me off - every 250lb man has a punching chance and that is what gets me.

I approach betting just like investments. Know the sport (company) you are "investing" in. Do not stick all of your eggs in one basket. Statistical modeling is also necessary which is very tricky in baseball because there are so many variables to look at.
bet mma and boxing favs .. u will go like 95% lol .. seems foolproof ,, but as soon as k turns to real money .. it seems the tables turn

Army Vet said:

shyt no wonder the bookie is gettin killed in here .. people using gambling systems for k in here yikes :worried: haha

Top Bottom