Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/29 Mlb Cubs @ Brewers 805 Pm Est***500k Nl Central Showdown Game***************

dammm.. the cubs smacked around sheets for 6 runss... beating sabathia and sheets back to back is sick! cubs are the real deal if they hold on here

well damn mega
I went 4-1 tonight and this was the lone loss
better luck next time

Spartacus said:
well damn mega
better luck next time
pffffff .. i see a few people mirroring your pixs in here as well :elephant: lol

hurricane187 said:
pffffff .. i see a few people mirroring your pixs in here as well :elephant: lol
I think about that
but Ijust bet when I get around to it
some days nothing
some days a game or two
and some days I'm active on half or more of the games
be it myself betting of hosting some action

my lone real money bet was anaheim
bet against buchholz

and btw when I host I just look at good matchups and get them up
the other day I hosted two -248 favorites
I split

Re: 7/29 Mlb Cubs @ Brewers 805 Pm Est***500k Nl Central Showdown Game**************

Spartacus said:
well damn mega
better luck next time

I've been doing well except for the past two days. Throw in this and 1 mill lost on Boston and a 50% record over the past two days and it is time to sit back.

Re: 7/29 Mlb Cubs @ Brewers 805 Pm Est***500k Nl Central Showdown Game**************

figgin texas blew it in the 9th too...whoops...they didn't!

Army Vet said:
I've been doing well except for the past two days. Throw in this and 1 mill lost on Boston and a 50% record over the past two days and it is time to sit back.
i think eveyone has been doin well in here since the all-star break.. except the bookies of course :evil: :evil: lol

And this is why I stopped betting IRL, haha. Was up a lot of money, lost it all and then some trying to get it back. I can't even win karma betting! Fuck'n hell. But this is a nice alternative to satiate that internal longing for action.

Omegasox said:
But this is a nice alternative to satiate that internal longing for action.
karma betting makes me a better (pun) real money gambler
I'll bet real money on action I feel real good about
and bet karma on other games I want action on but don't spot real clear value

Top Bottom