Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/24 MLB Brewers @ Cardinals 8:15PM EST

hurricane187 said:
indeed ..everyone bookin is gettin killed lately .. lotta educated gamblers in here .. they deserve credit for this sick run in here .. but things should turn eventually .. hopefully :worried: haha

I think im ready to become a bookie! Can you help a brother out?

SLAYER69! said:
anyone know where I can get a Ben Sheets voodoo doll?
No? OK, anyone who is watching Ben Sheets warm up happen to be packin one of these?

20fdpw1.jpg

1500 said:
I think im ready to become a bookie! Can you help a brother out?
i dont know bro after u tried to get over by bettin that card game after it was over .. i dont know if u can be trusted .. im have to ask spart if its ok .. lolol jk :)

cm'on! help a bro out. The game will start soon. Anyone sitting by the Brewers dugout have a spare hand grenade they can toss in?

dam brewers 2 runs in the 9th .. tuff loss bro .. after i won my game .. i was pulling for u here .. fuck the 150 k

This can not be real. 2-run HR in 9th. I retire. Don't bother re-loading me again guys. You need to win the karma lottery to be able to play this game. I guess I'll have to buy Needto's book again so I can pick some numbers

SLAYER69! said:
anyone know where I can get a Ben Sheets voodoo doll?

lol

I checked this just a few minutes ago and I was like "oh well..another loss" then I am in C&C posting and check my K and I am like WTF. I check ESPN for the scores and laugh.

Businessman-Voodoo-Doll-Giclee-Print-C12572034.jpeg

hurricane187 said:
i dont know bro after u tried to get over by bettin that card game after it was over .. i dont know if u can be trusted .. im have to ask spart if its ok .. lolol jk :)

I knew i could always count on you :) To get me back, just bet on the winner after the game is over. im sure i'll give you the opportunity the first few times i fuck up an event. lol

Top Bottom