Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/24 MLB Brewers @ Cardinals 8:15PM EST

motodawg said:
damn Slayer you rebounded nicely how's the baby and momma are they home?
lol, all it takes is one good day to come right back. plus all you guys helping me.

My wife cam ehome Monday but the baby is still there. Its possible she could come home tomorrow. We should know this afternoon. I've seen enough of the hospital

SLAYER69! said:
lol, all it takes is one good day to come right back. plus all you guys helping me.

My wife cam ehome Monday but the baby is still there. Its possible she could come home tomorrow. We should know this afternoon. I've seen enough of the hospital

All good guys in this forum.

No one likes hospitals but at least this is a happy occasion and all are doing well. Best wishes to all of you.

Gonna take some of your k today.

SLAYER69! said:

indeed ..everyone bookin is gettin killed lately .. lotta educated gamblers in here .. they deserve credit for this sick run in here .. but things should turn eventually .. hopefully :worried: haha

SLAYER69! said:

Hopefully your daughter will sleep all through the night sometimes it's a little trying, I know what you mean, about hospitals

pleeeeeeeezzzz! let the Cards win. friggin 760,000 pile-on for the Jays has me staring death in the face again. I need to take some time off if this goes against me. my luck is horrible recently. you really need like 5 million plus to be able to even host modest limit events here.

hurricane187 said:
hot team ... sheets much better pitcher .. nuff said
I bet real money on this one
went 1-1 yesterday
the Ynaks didn't payout in time for me to get on the Angels

Top Bottom