Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/16 Boxing: Bernard Hopkins vs. Jermain Taylor

That was a wrong decision. Certainly Hopkins won that fight. Especially, the way he tore taylor up in the later rounds!

clublavela said:
That was a wrong decision. Certainly Hopkins won that fight. Especially, the way he tore taylor up in the later rounds!

I think you think he won that fight because he did win the last few rounds. Taylor won most of the first rounds and scored more punches still. Last imrpession always stands strongest in anyones mind.

eat big said:
Where's my karma from this event?

Dude I was out last night, I can't sit at my computer settling bets the nanosecond they end. I have never NOT settled an event.

Your karma goes back to you without notice after I manually settle the event. You won't get a PM about it nor will you see it in your profile, it just goes back to you like magic.

Thank you for betting, and congrats to the winners.

swole said:
Dude I was out last night, I can't sit at my computer settling bets the nanosecond they end. I have never NOT settled an event.

Your karma goes back to you without notice after I manually settle the event. You won't get a PM about it nor will you see it in your profile, it just goes back to you like magic.

Thank you for betting, and congrats to the winners.

I apologize. I have done few of these and was under the impression that after the event is over, the karma is distributed. My bad. Thanks for hosting the event! Never questioned your ability, I just was unsure of the way the karma was distributed. Thank you for filling me in and thanks for keeping this forum alive.

Top Bottom