Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7/14 KC @ Detroit

hamstershaver said:
how exactly is he going to cover this loss?

single bladed red lightsabre

hamstershaver said:
meaning what?

He can settle the event himself, but will be in red once he does. Dev will do it if he doesn't, but Detroitbodybuilder is a good bor and was well aware of the risk upon setting up this event. He'll settle.

swole said:
He can settle the event himself, but will be in red once he does. Dev will do it if he doesn't, but Detroitbodybuilder is a good bor and was well aware of the risk upon setting up this event. He'll settle.
but he doesnt have the k to settle it

hamstershaver said:
but he doesnt have the k to settle it

It happened before, the K it takes to settle will put him in negative numbers. We get our K, don't worry.

I personally don't care if someone is in the red, but the right thing to do would be not to allow a K bookie to set up something if they risk being in red after settling.

swole said:
It happened before, the K it takes to settle will put him in negative numbers. We get our K, don't worry.

I personally don't care if someone is in the red, but the right thing to do would be not to allow a K bookie to set up something if they risk being in red after settling.
there is absolutely no risk on his part then
if he wins he pockets the winnings, if he loses he fucks over EF since EF has to cover his losses (which they did last time)
people have to (and do) pay $100 to get 100000 from the k store
this k comes directly out of Georges pocket this way to settle his debts if he loses
am i the only one that sees this?
this is not the first time he has done this in the bookie room, and the last time he did not purchase k to pay back George for settling his bets, instead he got back in the + by having his boyfriend keep sending him k donations
imo if this guy does not pay with his own $$$$ to settle his bets not only should he be band from the bookie room for life but his plat should be stricken from him immediately
swole, you and musclemuscle have both purchased k to cover your loses in here before and hung has said he would of in the past if he had a bad beat, thats what a real bookie does, yet this fuck seems to do whatever he feels like with no consequences whatsoever

hamstershaver said:
there is absolutely no risk on his part then
if he wins he pockets the winnings, if he loses he fucks over EF since EF has to cover his losses (which they did last time)
people have to (and do) pay $100 to get 100000 from the k store
this k comes directly out of Georges pocket this way to settle his debts if he loses
am i the only one that sees this?
this is not the first time he has done this in the bookie room, and the last time he did not purchase k to pay back George for settling his bets, instead he got back in the + by having his boyfriend keep sending him k donations
imo if this guy does not pay with his own $$$$ to settle his bets not only should he be band from the bookie room for life but his plat should be stricken from him immediately
swole, you and musclemuscle have both purchased k to cover your loses in here before and hung has said he would of in the past if he had a bad beat, thats what a real bookie does, yet this fuck seems to do whatever he feels like with no consequences whatsoever

You bring up all valid and true points Hammy. It would be hard for George to deny your suggestions. We should shoot him a PM...I'm sure our boy Dev will see what he can do.

btw game's over, KC wins

ching

Top Bottom