Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 year old Vince McMahon -pumped

asianlover is right - he owns the WWE

With his billions and the medical personnel that have on staff at HQ I am sure he is getting the best human grade shit, training, and dietician prepared meals for him wherever he goes.

I wonder what I could accomplish if I had unlimited $$$ and could hire the best advisors and trainers?

He was brought up on charges years back fro distribution of AAS so I think it would be safe to say he is a user.

Mr.X said:
This applies to all pro sports. People want athletes to be bigger, run faster, jump higher and throw farther, but they don't want them to take AS lol the irony :chomp:
Exactly. I want to see 550' home runs and I want to see someone run the 100 in under 9 seconds. I want to be entertained by unhuman athletic feats. I don't want to see superstars doing things better than I can, I want them to do things that look impossible. I say if you're not juicing, you're not trying.
GO BARRY!

letsrun4it said:
The same week the WWE announces its anti-steroid drug policy and testing, he does that cover. Ironic.

WWE's new drug testing policy:
1st offense: DDT
2nd offense: Suplex
3rd offense: The people's elbow
4th offense: We make you WWE champion

Reactions: LT3
Top Bottom