Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

60 year old Vince McMahon -pumped

I saw the cover of Muscle and Fitness yesterday in the grocery store and Vince McMahon is on the cover. I didn't buy the magazine but he looks bigger than any other 60 year old that I have seen.

I'm sude it all natural, cough cough, because he denied steriod use in the WWF during his trial with Hulk Hogan a few years back.

Goddamn, i saw the same thing and was pondering few thoughts..........................sure enough he isnt natural, its just that i know guys half his age, using monster cycles and dont look nearly as well...

Why is that.......????

Training................motivation...........diet................poor supplementation.............or not using gear properly.....

Anyway i envy the guy and i hope i look that good at 50......(he is 60 right?)

His Diet is on point and always has been. As well as his training and i bet he's just on basic HRT with a tiny extra thrown in.

:bfold: he not only looks good for 60, he looks good for 30.

But not that good , dont get me wrong im not gay or anything. not that there's anything wrong with that

1392477 said:
I'm sude it all natural, cough cough, because he denied steriod use in the WWF during his trial with Hulk Hogan a few years back.

he's not IN the wwe, he OWNS the wwe. bossman does what he wants.

what kinda cycle do you think he would run? he is a billionare, so the priced really wouldn't matter to him.

letsrun4it said:
The same week the WWE announces its anti-steroid drug policy and testing, he does that cover. Ironic.

This applies to all pro sports. People want athletes to be bigger, run faster, jump higher and throw farther, but they don't want them to take AS lol the irony :chomp:

I heard an interview the other day were a guy said aas in sports is really no different than lasic eye surgery in a athlete. Both are to improve performance and both come with possible sides. It was very interesting to say the least and the catch here is the guy wasn't for aas but just seemed to think it should be a none issue in sports.

Top Bottom