Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/6 NHL Van at Boston 8pm MONEYLINE

BRUINS!!!

The nucks are a dirty team. I don't think Rome was trying to hit Horton the way he did, and Horton should have been looking up ice, but headhunting has garnered suspensions, and especially after the heat the NHL took after not suspending Burrows look for Rome to get AT LEAST 1 game.

Hopefully the momentum carries over into next game and Luongo's head is messed up after giving up EIGHT goals.

No dirtier than Boston with their constant slashing behing the legs.
The Rome hit was late but not a blindside hit. He'll get suspended but not like he's 8 inches taller and outweighs Horton by 80lbs and pushed his head into a stanchion.

I did love the B's mimicking Lapierre's finger pointing.. WTF was he even doing that in the first place last game. That said, Julien's and Timmy T's post game comments were spot on. We're better than that.

Look for a chippy game on Wednesday..with lots of flopping by Van. Having last change is a big advantage for Boston.

Lapierre is my favourite player to watch for antics and face pulling.

No dirtier than Boston with their constant slashing behing the legs.
The Rome hit was late but not a blindside hit. He'll get suspended but not like he's 8 inches taller and outweighs Horton by 80lbs and pushed his head into a stanchion.
they are much dirtier bro. but i wouldn't expect someone who hates the bruins to agree. you're clearly still bitter about chara's hit.

compare the teams so far this series..what has boston done? you talk about a couple slashing penalties?

vancouver has..

burrows bite
romes headhunting
sedins flops
multiple high sticks to multiple players faces
lapierre trying to justify his scumbag teammate's actions with taunting

rome out for the series. i only expected 1-2 games max. looks like the nhl is growing some balls.

van is gonna come out fired up next game after that embarrassment! im thinking of max betting the nucks.. talk me out of it if u disagree

van is gonna come out fired up next game after that embarrassment! im thinking of max betting the nucks.. talk me out of it if u disagree
boston needs the win far more than vancouver. while rome wasn't a stud or anything, his loss hurts with hamhuis also out. last change is huge for boston. chara has been logging more time on ice than anyone in the series and it lets them rest him when the sedin/kesler lines are off the ice.

also look at how luongo got embarassed. a lot of those goals should have been saved. if the bruins got in his head at all look for the floodgates to stay open. if boston can get 1 early next game and dictate the pace it will crush him mentally. look what happened to him against the blackhawks..he's a great goalie, but when he is bad, he's awful.

losing horton is a big loss for boston, but the adjusted lines played well together. shawn thornton played well when he was on the ice. he's an enforcer, but he's got decent skills outside of just hitting people. he's also a proven winner (was on the ducks.)

4 games???

That hit may be worse for Vancouver than just the major and the suspension, may have woke the Bruins up last night...

Whattya think, 3-4 fights in the 1st period tomorrow?

~EZ

i agree with Caner. when u lose by one you tighten up a little but no big changes. when u get butt fucked by 7 goals u take your day off and like overhaul ppls attitudes. work ethics, everything. if Cane max bets van i will too

Top Bottom