Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/6 NHL Van at Boston 8pm MONEYLINE

BRUINS!!!

The nucks are a dirty team. I don't think Rome was trying to hit Horton the way he did, and Horton should have been looking up ice, but headhunting has garnered suspensions, and especially after the heat the NHL took after not suspending Burrows look for Rome to get AT LEAST 1 game.

Hopefully the momentum carries over into next game and Luongo's head is messed up after giving up EIGHT goals.

i was going to take the bruins and bbr talked me out of it!

dammit redshirt u should have encouraged me !

I did love the B's mimicking Lapierre's finger pointing.. WTF was he even doing that in the first place last game. That said, Julien's and Timmy T's post game comments were spot on. We're better than that.

Look for a chippy game on Wednesday..with lots of flopping by Van. Having last change is a big advantage for Boston.

following me in a bet lately hasn't been good. that said this was a game 7 for boston. i said it in the other thread.

must have been a hell of a fun game to watch as a bruins fan..they smacked the living shit out of the nucks and thats an understatement

must have been a hell of a fun game to watch as a bruins fan..they smacked the living shit out of the nucks and thats an understatement
i loved every minute of it. marchand's goal was sick. loved seeing old man rex get in on the action too. didn't really understand seguin being the scratch for thornton, but it worked. i agreed with thornton dressing, but not at segs expense.

Top Bottom