Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/21 Euro2008 Soccer Quarterfinals: The Netherlands vs Russia

netherlands is good .. is this a b squad game or the real deal ? lolzz

hurricane187 said:
netherlands is good .. is this a b squad game or the real deal ? lolzz

oh it will be their A game

not like it matters with the way they're playing

Russia was impressive today.

I settled just to get it out of the way - in the future I will ONLY settle if the event is overdue by a few days.

Plus, there was no karma on Russia. If it was Netherlands I would wait for the bookie to do it himself. I don't want to step on toes, the bookies do a great job and should be given the chance to do it themselves.

swole said:
Russia was impressive today.

I settled just to get it out of the way - in the future I will ONLY settle if the event is overdue by a few days.

Plus, there was no karma on Russia. If it was Netherlands I would wait for the bookie to do it himself. I don't want to step on toes, the bookies do a great job and should be given the chance to do it themselves.

Thats the truth. These guys like Spart, 187, slayer are the shit. This board is the reason that i am even still around and its because of guys like that. They are the reason that this karma bookie board works so smoothly. But it's nice to have you here in case we get a low life in here at some point.

jesus i cant even win games like this .. hollard was suppose to beat russia easy

I can't believe Netherlands lost. Russia beat Holland like the Celts beat the Lakers....it was an embaressing game to say the least. I bet real money and lost :(

swole said:

There was no need for you to settle this one. Settling is the bookies responsibility and I always take care of my business first thing in the morning the next day, which is very early for most of you since I live in Europe.

Good to have you here as a dedicated mod though. If I will be away from Elite and I have books to close, I will definitely ask for your assistance.

Longhorn85 said:
There was no need for you to settle this one. Settling is the bookies responsibility and I always take care of my business first thing in the morning the next day, which is very early for most of you since I live in Europe.

Good to have you here as a dedicated mod though. If I will be away from Elite and I have books to close, I will definitely ask for your assistance.

I forgot about Longhorn. Good Bro too. Much needed in this section also. Shout Outs are complete :Popcorn:

Top Bottom