Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/17: BOXING Jermain Taylor vs. Winky Wright.

swole said:
wow, coming from someone like you that was a pretty deep insult as far as this forum goes

i like the passive aggressive style too

maybe we should let this place go down the shitter by adhereing to no rules and just make up our own odds too, because i get them mostly from bodog and i see nobody complaining about that
basically its aggravating me because you realize he will be in the negative when its settled the other way, and with the new rules hes fucked because he cant ho some more now
this was one of the top 3 hitters in ef now reduced to negative numbers because no one here who picked the right outcome wants their bets back

hamstershaver said:
basically its aggravating me because you realize he will be in the negative when its settled the other way, and with the new rules hes fucked because he cant ho some more now
this was one of the top 3 hitters in ef now reduced to negative numbers because no one here who picked the right outcome wants their bets back
Being a bookie is risky and can be karma dangerous. I'll never host any more events since i went into deep red a while ago. Since we can't hit people with karma it doesn't matter who's number 1 or number 10 hitter anymore. I think eatbig's doing the right thing here and he'll get karma donated to him.

hamstershaver said:

There was no draw option. You're telling me if the spread is a whole number and because of it an event comes out tied...that I should keep the karma because I never created an option for "tie with spread?" Give me a break. It's a push and you know it.

As soon as eat big decided to be a bookie, he accepted the possibility that he would be get hammered. He did this under his own good will knowing full well about the new karma changes. What about when other people go broke because of this forum? What’s the difference? They didn’t hit you twice a day?

Oh, I get it.

Because this specific someone was once generous with their karma hits you deem it necessary to ruin the integrity of the bookie forum by settling the event in favor of the bookie.

If you care so much hammy why don’t you donate eat big some karma to help him get out of the hole. I already told him via PM I would help him out...but I would absolutely LOVE to see you reward a once loyal hitter.

I am all for eat big and often help him out via PM and such. But what you're saying is incredibly selfish and to be honest I'm a little surprised you're suggesting settling this in favor of the bookie.

DBBT said:
Being a bookie is risky and can be karma dangerous. I'll never host any more events since i went into deep red a while ago. Since we can't hit people with karma it doesn't matter who's number 1 or number 10 hitter anymore. I think eatbig's doing the right thing here and he'll get karma donated to him.

ask hammy if he'll do it since he cares so much

this issue doesn't involve how "good" of a hitter he was
if he needs time I say he can have some time
he'll make good
or I will

4everhung said:
this issue doesn't involve how "good" of a hitter he was
if he needs time I say he can have some time
he'll make good
or I will

eat big is being up front and honest about it

which will earn him donations after the deed is done

Just got on and saw this.....take all the time you need bro....if it is gonna put you in the red let me know and help will be forthcoming.

hamstershaver said:

:rose:

I have 700,000 on World Cup that will pay off well. I got keys overseas.

Top Bottom