Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/17: BOXING Jermain Taylor vs. Winky Wright.

eat big said:
Okay so I have to donate it back to you all via the K store. But I don't have enough karma to donate it all back to you. My world cup events, once settled will give me at least an extra 500,000 to take care of this. Unless someone is willing to spot me some K and I can pay them back.

You can keep mine.

Thanks slat1.

Okay folks, I fucked up and this won't happen again. Believe me, I'm pissed too. Here is the deal. I am going out of town untill late tomorrow for Father's Day. I have no choice. I will donate all of the K back to you all via the Karma Store when I come back and will eat the tax. Why am I not doing it now? Because I don't have enough K to donate it all back at once and some people would have to wait longer than others. So when I come back and have more K from 4everhung's events or someone can loan me K, that would be great. If someone is to loan me K, I have 700,000 on 4everhung
s bookie events and I am winning most of them so I would be able to pay back the person rather fast. I will see you all late tomorrow and sorry for the mishap. I truly am.

Sounds good eat big, I'm sure we're all patient enough to wait until tomorrow. Now you know why we need a dedicated bookie mod for these types of situations.

eat big said:
Thanks slat1.

Okay folks, I fucked up and this won't happen again. Believe me, I'm pissed too. Here is the deal. I am going out of town untill late tomorrow for Father's Day. I have no choice. I will donate all of the K back to you all via the Karma Store when I come back and will eat the tax. Why am I not doing it now? Because I don't have enough K to donate it all back at once and some people would have to wait longer than others. So when I come back and have more K from 4everhung's events or someone can loan me K, that would be great. If someone is to loan me K, I have 700,000 on 4everhung
s bookie events and I am winning most of them so I would be able to pay back the person rather fast. I will see you all late tomorrow and sorry for the mishap. I truly am.

I'm glad you're being cool about this bro. :)

eat big said:
Okay so I have to donate it back to you all via the K store. But I don't have enough karma to donate it all back to you. My world cup events, once settled will give me at least an extra 500,000 to take care of this. Unless someone is willing to spot me some K and I can pay them back.
why are you donating it back? you won

hamstershaver said:
why are you donating it back? you won

Taken from Bodog:

A "Draw" is an official outcome whereby neither of the contestants is deemed to have won the bout, essentially a 'tie'.

Unless otherwise specified for an outcome, a draw is a push (unless it's specified as an outcome, such as in soccer matches).

In my other boxing event (specific outcome), I clearly noted "draw" was "no winning outcomes" because the odds were HIGHER since I took draw off the list of possible outcomes.

hamstershaver said:
didnt realize this was bodog

wow, coming from someone like you that was a pretty deep insult as far as this forum goes

i like the passive aggressive style too

maybe we should let this place go down the shitter by adhereing to no rules and just make up our own odds too, because i get them mostly from bodog and i see nobody complaining about that

Top Bottom