Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/12 NBA Finals Boston @ LA Lakers GM 4 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
dude i dont even listen to espn.com .. its just simple .. if in nba records history this never happened before .. there is no way u cant blame the coach and the players also .. celts get credit but no way do they deserve it all..terrible coaching and terrible team play are a huge part ! ..and the celts stoppin jordan with a 20 pt lead .. lol never

ALL I GOTTA SAY .. IS CELTS PLAYED GOOD D .. BUT A 24 PT LEAD AND 20 PT LEAD IN THE 3RD BLOWN IS A CHOKEEEEEEEEEEE!..good coachin and good ball play will prevent it 100 out of 100 times .. I HERD THAT ON BEINGREALISTIC .COM LMFAO!

well , you say its poor coaching. I've already said what I would change , but if it's poor coaching , then what should the coach have changed?

Doc Rivers said it best... They were down 20+ points not due to x's and O's but hustle plays. You can't coach hustle. Either you're an aggressive assertive player or you're not. Either you want to win or you dont...

If you want to win bad enough , you can elevate your energy to overcome that deficit. I agree that the coach deserves some blame( I tihnk I said 50%) on some coaching change I would have made , but you gotta give the rest of the credit to the Celtics. They played D and hustled. Not only that but they shut down transition play by the Lakers.

hurricane187 said:
dude i dont even listen to espn.com .. its just simple .. if in nba records history this never happened before .. there is no way u cant blame the coach and the players also .. celts get credit but no way do they deserve it all..terrible coaching and terrible team play are a huge part ! ..and the celts stoppin jordan with a 20 pt lead .. lol never

all i can say is im glad i been in dc and away from computer my lakers r breakin my f-in heart i would have 0 k rite now!!!!!

motodawg said:
all i can say is im glad i been in dc and away from computer my lakers r breakin my f-in heart i would have 0 k rite now!!!!!

+1

Lakers are pissin me off big time....

Some day, just some day...in a far far away land and many years from now, I'd like to bet on the Raptors...home team

gjohnson5 said:
Well , the lakers are a transition team so they should play transition
Boston was denying transition baskets , but in reality there's no way you can stop running if the other team wants to run.

Phil jackson the supposed best coach in te history of basketball has alot of blame for this... Infact he should take atleast 50% of it
from what I've read he's a lousy coach
this from people in the know (i.e. dedicated serious gamblers)
Barkley's in the know
he likely just has problems with the money mgmt angle of wagering

Top Bottom