Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/12 NBA Finals Boston @ LA Lakers GM 4 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Spartacus said:
there are only two days in 365 that there isn't a major US sport to bet on
and that's the day before and the day after the MLB all star game

this forum is relentless (every day)and I'm very thankful I have other bookies helping out
we're really picking up speed here and with a good activity level we'll be able to expand what we have going here

some days I just can't focus here and you'll have to accept what's offered
we got something everyday
some baseball days are slow
and some baseball days almost all the games are up and offered

You and the other bookies do an excellent job here. I'll help and start boxing and MMA. I was going to do the Pavlik fight last week but the odds were -2000/1000 which were insane.

Army Vet said:
You and the other bookies do an excellent job here. I'll help and start boxing and MMA. I was going to do the Pavlik fight last week but the odds were -2000/1000 which were insane.
do it bro.. if u need help and dont know how make the threads/read odds .. just pm me and ill help ya .. it can get complicated at 1st

Army Vet said:
you have to tell me about the fights
I'll get good fights up if you let me know

gjohnson5 said:
Doesn't matter what happens in the first half...
what matters is the score at the end of the game

These 2 teams will catch up with each other in the second half. None of these games will be a run-away
Really, thats pretty interesting, so what sports have you actually played?

CMarc said:
Also pretty accurate as demonstrated by last night's game.
I DONT AGREE WITH THAT .. THIS WAS THE BIGGEST CHOKE IN NBA FINALS HISTORY .. NOT SOMETHING NORMAL .. YES BOSTON PLAYED GREAT D.. BUT THERE IS NOT EXCUSE FOR THIS .. 24 POINTS IS THE BIGGEST COLAPSE IN NBA FINALS HISTORY ..

hurricane187 said:
I DONT AGREE WITH THAT .. THIS WAS THE BIGGEST CHOKE IN NBA FINALS HISTORY .. NOT SOMETHING NORMAL .. YES BOSTON PLAYED GREAT D.. BUT THERE IS NOT EXCUSE FOR THIS .. 24 POINTS IS THE BIGGEST COLAPSE IN NBA FINALS HISTORY ..

Call it what you will. They choked/collapsed but Boston played to win the second half when they could easily have folded. Gotta give them credit and bottom line is at the end of the game they came out on top and now lead 3-1.
The score at the end of the game is what counts.

CMarc said:
Call it what you will. They choked/collapsed but Boston played to win the second half when they could easily have folded. Gotta give them credit and bottom line is at the end of the game they came out on top and now lead 3-1.
The score at the end of the game is what counts.
yes i do agree with that .. and now the series is basically over .. but a 24 point lead should never be blown .. its the biggest melt down in nba finals history ..disgrace..

Last edited:
Top Bottom