Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/12 NBA Finals Boston @ LA Lakers GM 4 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
The Lakers did not lose the game... The Celtics WON the game
The Lakers are a younger team. They don't have playoff experience as a team. They supposedly have the best player and the best coach , but they do not have the best team.... Paul Gasol has alot more blame on him then Kobe does. But then again , I've said it atleast 3 times , that if the Lakers played half court then they'd lose

And they lost...

nuff said.

hurricane187 said:
I DONT AGREE WITH THAT .. THIS WAS THE BIGGEST CHOKE IN NBA FINALS HISTORY .. NOT SOMETHING NORMAL .. YES BOSTON PLAYED GREAT D.. BUT THERE IS NOT EXCUSE FOR THIS .. 24 POINTS IS THE BIGGEST COLAPSE IN NBA FINALS HISTORY ..

gjohnson5 said:
The Lakers are a younger team. They don't have playoff experience as a team. They supposedly have the best player and the best coach , but they do not have the best team.... Paul Gasol has alot more blame on him then Kobe does. But then again , I've said it atleast 3 times , that if the Lakers played half court then they'd lose

And they lost...

nuff said.

You've got some good points there bro...

Well , the lakers are a transition team so they should play transition
Boston was denying transition baskets , but in reality there's no way you can stop running if the other team wants to run.

Phil jackson the supposed best coach in te history of basketball has alot of blame for this... Infact he should take atleast 50% of it

the_alcatraz said:
You've got some good points there bro...

gjohnson5 said:
Boston was denying transition baskets , but in reality there's no way you can stop running if the other team wants to run.

Phil jackson the supposed best coach in te history of basketball has alot of blame for this... Infact he should take atleast 50% of it
u hit the nail on the head man ... i was thinkin that all fuckin game .. they build a 24 pt lead running wild and then they slow down to that half court triangle offense .. and fell apart ..they held off a few comback attempts in the 2nd qrt and in the 3rd fell apart .. stick to what got u there

gjohnson5 said:

And they lost...

nuff said.
agree with all of this EXCEPT the part of the celts winning and lakers not losing .. to lose a 24 pt lead something that never happened before ,, u must blame the team and coach also . yes its the celts d BUT also the lakers bad coaching and players melt down .. both must be taken into account

I hated the way Koby played that last game though....

gjohnson5 said:

Dude stop repeating everything an announcer says on espn.com....

I was listening to that mess too and the only problem with that comparison is Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, and Horace Grant weren't playing Paul Pierce , Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen

hurricane187 said:
agree with all of this but the part of the celts winning and lakers not losing .. to lose a 24 pt lead should never happen.. do u think jordan and the bulls would lose a 20 pt lead to the celts in the 4th qtr ? never .. yes its the celts d and the lakers bad coaching and players melt down .. both must be taken into account

Top Bottom