Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500,000 karmas - design a banner for our karma bookies!!

Hurricane, I'm trying to figure out the best way to use these banners.

It's either let each bookie pick their own or use one for the entire team.

I'll make a thread in the bookie forum later on this evening.

swole said:
Hurricane, I'm trying to figure out the best way to use these banners.

It's either let each bookie pick their own or use one for the entire team.

I'll make a thread in the bookie forum later on this evening.
thank u for the quick reply ..sounds cool ..watever u choose would be fine imo

This is a hell of an idea swole. You are gonna make that bookie form the shit and attract a lot more people over there with these banners. Im ready to see them :artist:

maybe pick one banner as the overall winner for the big prize but let each bookie choose which one they want from all of them. Throw all of the participants some karma for trying. I don't know, just and idea to get this rolling so we can attract more people. I'm tired of trading karma back and forth with Hurricane, Spart, and Army Vet :D

Does anyone want to make a poll with all of these banners? Once the poll closes I'll award the karma in this thread since it's already been uploaded.

I'll throw 25,000 karma to the person who makes the poll thread with a link to each banner. Make sure you use all the banners!!

swole said:
Does anyone want to make a poll with all of these banners? Once the poll closes I'll award the karma in this thread since it's already been uploaded.

I'll throw 25,000 karma to the person who makes the poll thread with a link to each banner. Make sure you use all the banners!!

I'm on vacation right now and on limited interwebs access but if nobody does this by next Sunday I'll do it up.

Top Bottom