Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NHL Detroit @ San Jose (wings lead 3-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
the Wings opponents have been much higher quality than anyone elses. i think everyone would agree. the Ducks might have had an opportunity to steal one, just from the fatigue factor alone. but a friday start gives the Wings plenty of rest.

anaheim might be too well rested

HumanTarget said:
the Wings opponents have been much higher quality than anyone elses. i think everyone would agree. the Ducks might have had an opportunity to steal one, just from the fatigue factor alone. but a friday start gives the Wings plenty of rest.

I agree those flames were awesome. =)

but not awesome enough.. bah..

I really honestly think the wings will win this next series in 6.

babcock is very good at picking apart another team and shutting down top players, it only took him two games and he got SJ down pretty good.

I think the winner of the cup however will be the winner of the eastern series, which I think will be the sens.

blut wump said:
When they broke the Karma, I had around 7.8 million. I've given away around 2.5 million with K-hits on top so I'm almost exactly breaking even in here, after a peak over just over 9 million.
after I settled the super bowl and paid out 9 million
I had a hefty 12 million bank
I gave half of that away and started the NBA/NHL post-seasons with about 6 million

it's good to return your karma to the pool
soklue hoards it
she doesn't understand and/or is greed-ridden

and everybody knows it

bigmann245 said:
im the guilty one who betted late. i saw the thread in C&C and clicked on it and bet a whopping 23,000 k as i am k poor but i didnt even realize the game had started or even read the thread. i figured what the heck if i lose the k its not like i had millions to bet with anyway. i used to have 2 mil at one time but i got greedy during the football college playoffs and lost big.

but seriously i didnt even watch the game or even realize it had started. i read the first few posts and went with the majority. ill give it back if you want me to even it up. again im sorry.
it's all good
I had glanced at the totals and saw 2.6 million and 10 bets
when I got back I saw 2.8 million(11 bets) and figured someone made a 200k bet

as it turns out my glance memory was wrong and it was around 2.8 million before

I'll have some series futures up for both ottawa-buffalo
and anaheim-detroit

I'll also do an odds to win the cup with all four

Meh, we worked hard whoring Karma and for all that Klu and Hammy held, they generated vast amounts for everyone. The pair of them would hit 30x per day, every day, towards the end adding 500,000 per day to the pool.

Without all of that whoring, the pool today would be smaller for everyone. My main fear is that she'll get banned and it'll be lost forever.

When i first got here in dec05 someone was getting banned and they had a huge k stash i thought george divided it up amongst all the plats? If he didn't what would be the harm in doing that with soklues?

If i don't know what i'm talking about tell me to shut up! This new k system sucks i wish i had been here back in the day, free k to everyone never have to worry about losses to the k bookie getting your toes and fingers broke by karma loan sharks.................lol

Spartacus is a good bro he keeps this place going, if left alone it would die

Spartacus said:
I'll have some series futures up for both ottawa-buffalo
and anaheim-detroit

I'll also do an odds to win the cup with all four

Awesome, that will be exciting, you're my favorite bookie.

any chance on some world cup action?

I could have made some bank off canada already, lombardi with a hat trick boo yeah.. =)

I'd imagine the odds on that would be pretty hard to calculate though. =/

blut wump said:
Meh, we worked hard whoring Karma and for all that Klu and Hammy held, they generated vast amounts for everyone. The pair of them would hit 30x per day, every day, towards the end adding 500,000 per day to the pool.

Without all of that whoring, the pool today would be smaller for everyone. My main fear is that she'll get banned and it'll be lost forever.
yeah but the whoring got out of control and the system was on the verge of inflationary collapse
so instead of fine tuning the system,and I made the suggestions they need to implement,they cut if off almost entirely
the bookies(e.g. swole) have the best handle on the karma supply
and what works and what doesn't work

but admin won't listen
this forum is beginning to become what I have always wanted
realistic betting with no funny stuff
and plenty of banter about the teams,games etc.

and then you can put your money/karma where your "mouth" is

Top Bottom