Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NHL Detroit @ San Jose (wings lead 3-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
goblue1997 said:
Yeah no shit!!! What a melt down by the sharks.
Now on to the ducks. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
the Wings have a lot of veteran leadership. look at the GA. unbeliveable. Hash/Lindstrom/Cheli/Dats who the hell gets MVP if they go all the way???

HumanTarget said:
the Wings have a lot of veteran leadership. look at the GA. unbeliveable. Hash/Lindstrom/Cheli/Dats who the hell gets MVP if they go all the way???
Cheli bro! 45yrs old and doing what he does at his age. Although the others are very well deserving of it. Hell if they go all the way it won't matter.

goblue1997 said:
Cheli bro! 45yrs old and doing what he does at his age. Although the others are very well deserving of it. Hell if they go all the way it won't matter.
2 assists tonight. lots of ice time...

if you guys go back and read the early games discussion you'll see how much your own sentiment changed over the course of the series

it's cool here as only karma is wagered and nobody gets "hurt"
some of you are learning well
motodawg has gotten significantly wiser
humanT has made serious bank in 4 months
redguru steps in on occassion and bets large when he feels good about an event
a couple of others do that too

sometimes you take a hard hit
sometimes you profit

SJ broadcasters were saying the ducks were going to beat detroit into submission. I hope to god they wings thwart chris pronger's quest for the cup.
Personally i think detroit steamroller is out of control and there is no stopping it.

Spartacus said:
if you guys go back and read the early games discussion you'll see how much your own sentiment changed over the course of the series

sometimes you profit

Yeah your right but i seriously thought the only team that detroit would have trouble with was SJ. Can't say a little karma jinks didn't work. :)

Spartacus said:

sometimes you profit
When they broke the Karma, I had around 7.8 million. I've given away around 2.5 million with K-hits on top so I'm almost exactly breaking even in here, after a peak over just over 9 million.

im the guilty one who betted late. i saw the thread in C&C and clicked on it and bet a whopping 23,000 k as i am k poor but i didnt even realize the game had started or even read the thread. i figured what the heck if i lose the k its not like i had millions to bet with anyway. i used to have 2 mil at one time but i got greedy during the football college playoffs and lost big.

but seriously i didnt even watch the game or even realize it had started. i read the first few posts and went with the majority. ill give it back if you want me to even it up. again im sorry.

I'm a looser ......what the hell put up an event and ill try again...... i'm not a hockey fan but i like the ducks so sorry all you redwing fans, i used to live in anaheim it was before the ducks but what the hell gives me a reason to root!

Top Bottom