Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NHL Detroit @ San Jose (wings lead 3-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Spartacus said:
I think it was beefcake
I had to run some errands

Wasn't me.

I placed my bet about half an hour before the game started... ~6:30pm MST (that would be ~8:30pm EST, well before the start time of 9:00pm EST). Then, I promptly fell asleep on the couch waiting for the game to start, causing me to miss the 1st period, and part of the 2nd period. Dammit.

If you don't believe me, fine. I'll donate you the K. You can have it... But, I don't cheat. I'd rather lose all the K (wagered and/ or won) than to have someone think I cheated.

Just tell me what you want me to do...

Last edited:
yay spartacus is gonna get my k fuckin GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beefcake28 said:
Wasn't me.

I placed my bet about half an hour before the game started... ~6:30pm MST (that would be ~8:30pm EST, well before the start time of 9:00pm EST). Then, I promptly fell asleep on the couch waiting for the game to start, causing me to miss the 1st period, and part of the 2nd period. Dammit.

If you don't believe me, fine. I'll donate you the K. You can have it... But, I don't cheat. I'd rather lose all the K (wagered and/ or won) than to have someone think I cheated.

Just tell me what you want me to do...
it's cool I believe you
somebody gets free K
detroit went ahead 2-0
fuck I don't know
I'm settling
what a shitty game

Spartacus said:
it's cool I believe you
somebody gets free K
detroit went ahead 2-0
fuck I don't know
I'm settling
what a shitty game

Yeah, I woke up and was pissed off because Detroit had 2 goals, and I missed them... I'm glad Detroit is winning, but I would have liked to have seen those goals!!

Top Bottom