Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/6 NBA: LA Lakers at Phoenix (Swole Limit)

I have posted to much to post where I play or who exactlty I am...I am sorry guys I just cant but I will tell u all what team I end up at next years draft.

I can tell u that Miami wants me to transfer there...

bigcountry61 said:
I have posted to much to post where I play or who exactlty I am...I am sorry guys I just cant but I will tell u all what team I end up at next years draft.

You must be a big boy. Pancaking linebackers etc.. DAMN!

Good luck with the draft!

I wanted to come out of my betting hole for this game in a bad way. I just didn't have access to a cpu when it was up :(

Anyone else notice Kobe Bryant couldn't guard ANYONE!!!

How about all those layups the Suns had on them?!!?
6'8" guys posting up too!!?!?!?
Wonder if the Lakers miss Shaq? Hmmm. No layups and no stupid post ups if he is there...

bigcountry61 said:

cool
my brother was a 3 year starter at penn state
center,then guard and then tackle
he got taken 5th round by the redskins,player number128
good luck

thanks guys. He must have been prety big. I am 6'5 305 around 15%BF i am not that big for OT but I am really fast and strong...i bench 455 and run a solid 4.8 I still have 3 years to play also....but wanna go pro next year

GO HEAT !!!!

bigcountry61 said:
thanks guys. He must have been prety big. I am 6'5 305 around 15%BF i am not that big for OT but I am really fast and strong...i bench 455 and run a solid 4.8 I still have 3 years to play also....but wanna go pro next year

GO HEAT !!!!
he was 6'3 and about 315-320
never juiced and I believe it cost him
you'll probably make it as an interior lineman in the pros
tackles are a skill position now as they have to handle the outside rush

Top Bottom