Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/6 NBA: LA Lakers at Phoenix (Swole Limit)

swole

The Phoenix Suns opened as favorites Saturday to dispatch the Los Angeles Lakers in the final game of their best-of-seven first-round series.

The Suns forced Game 7 by picking up a 126-118, overtime victory in Game 6 on Thursday night. Steve Nash had 32 points and 13 assists in that win.

Oddsmakers like the Suns' chances in this one, opening them as 6.5-point home favorites. The total opened high, at 207 points.

Phoenix is 2-1 on their own court so far in this series, with their only home loss coming in Game 2 when the Lakers pulled out a 99-93 victory.

Some trends to consider:
Los Angeles are 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games away against Phoenix
Los Angeles are 2-7-0 OU in its last 9 away
Los Angeles are 2-7-0 OU in its last 9 games against Phoenix
Los Angeles are 4-8-3 ATS in its last 15 games after being 3.5 to 7 point favorites
Phoenix is 11-3-0 SU in its last 14 games after scoring more than 120 points
Phoenix is 6-2-0 SU in its last 8 games after being 3.5 to 7 point underdogs
Phoenix is 10-4-0 ATS in its last 14 games after scoring more than 120 points
Phoenix is 4-2-0 ATS in its last 6 home games against Los Angeles

sum bitchin mofo shit head lakers better do it!!!!! and i usually don't cuss haha j/k i have been on a bad roll it's gotta change,

i don't think the Suns can do it. i just don't think they know how to win these kind of games. plus, their coach isn't named Phil.

4everhung said:
I'd have pulled it down to 5.5 too

This event started off as -110 for both teams with a 6 point spread, but I decided to change it to 5.5 paying -115 and -105....which is exactly what the spread is right now.

People love the Lakers with points here. Love it.

Top Bottom