Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/29 NBA San Antonio @ LA Lakers 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Basikstylz said:
HAHA... I was sooo dissapointed when the spurs made that 3 thinking I was gonna lose my bet. Then when Sasha threw up that buzzer beating 3 and made it I was AMPED. My gf thought I had real money on the game I was soo excited.
I'll be yellin' at the TV more over karma than real money

though it's fantasy currency
what this board offers is the ability to watch how others bet and then trade wisecracks

you can see who's doing well
and who puts their currency on the line behind their mouth

I've always kept this forum competitive because that's where the juice is

Spartacus said:

what this board offers is the ability to watch how others bet and then trade wisecracks

lol :artist:

Spartacus said:

well i dont know about yell more over k then real money for me .. but a loss of a game bothers me almost same with k as money .. which i found suprizing in its own right .. its a nice substitute for betting large money and taking the chance of gettin yourself is a crazy finacial hole ....and makes sports more enjoyable to watch period i like this place alot and all the good bros in here .. a

hurricane187 said:
well i dont know about yell more over k then real money for me .. but a loss of a game bothers me almost same with k as money .. which i found suprizing in its own right .. its a nice substitute for betting large money and taking the chance of gettin yourself is a crazy finacial hole ....and makes sports more enjoyable to watch period i like this place alot and all the good bros in here .. a
+1, I never thought I would be so entranced by accumulating K, but now I am, this does makes sports so much more fun to watch... I don't understand why more people don't wager K... :chomp:

ariel347 said:
+1, I never thought I would be so entranced by accumulating K, but now I am, this does makes sports so much more fun to watch... I don't understand why more people don't wager K... :chomp:

I feel the same way bro

Top Bottom