Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/29 NBA San Antonio @ LA Lakers 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
the_alcatraz said:
it's just karma bro...we just messin around....this actually saves me from betting real deneros

Spart this is what we were talking there are a bunch of good bro's who feel the same as I it's all for fun, and no wakeing up going what the hell i just lost $500 last night on the Spurs that could have bought me a tank of gas lol

motodawg said:
Spart this is what we were talking there are a bunch of good bro's who feel the same as I it's all for fun, and no wakeing up going what the hell i just lost $500 last night on the Spurs that could have bought me a tank of gas lol

Exactly. Good bro material. The bookie forum is da shiznit.

^^^I love it, I would have put a hit out on the lakers for that last shot if I had bet real money on the Spurs

HAHHA GUYS READ WHAT JIM ROME FROM ESPN WROTE ABOUT THIS 3PT'er AT THE END BY SASHA AND ABOUT SASHA .. FUNNY
Jim Rome / 5-30-2008

I love the guy…love his energy, his headband, well…that “piece of string”, or “twine”, or “fishing line” he calls a headband, and the fact that he’s major irritant to the opposition and that he can really “shoot it”! But, even though he wasn’t looking to jam the Spurs, he did! You can’t take that shot! And, you really can’t make that shot!

The defending world Champs, are a class act, they had already “given up the fight”, “dropped their gloves” and were “headed back to their corner” when Vujacic “punched them in the back of the head”! He didn’t mean anything by it, but you can’t do it. Did you see that “death glare” Michael Finley shot him afterwards?! And the only people more upset than the Spurs were the degenerates who had San Antonio and the points! Try telling them that three was meaningless, because the spread was 7 and a half and that “three bomb” gave the Lakers an 8 point win. Proving once and for all, that the “cats setting the line” know more about the game than anyone who has ever played it…or coached it! It’s absolutely uncanny!

Sasha, as tempting as that “screw you three ball” against the Celtics will be, dribble out the clock and hand it to the ref, my man!

HAHA... I was sooo dissapointed when the spurs made that 3 thinking I was gonna lose my bet. Then when Sasha threw up that buzzer beating 3 and made it I was AMPED. My gf thought I had real money on the game I was soo excited.

hurricane187 said:
HAHHA GUYS READ WHAT JIM ROME FROM ESPN WROTE ABOUT THIS 3PT'er AT THE END BY SASHA AND ABOUT SASHA .. FUNNY
Jim Rome / 5-30-2008

I love the guy…love his energy, his headband, well…that “piece of string”, or “twine”, or “fishing line” he calls a headband, and the fact that he’s major irritant to the opposition and that he can really “shoot it”! But, even though he wasn’t looking to jam the Spurs, he did! You can’t take that shot! And, you really can’t make that shot!

The defending world Champs, are a class act, they had already “given up the fight”, “dropped their gloves” and were “headed back to their corner” when Vujacic “punched them in the back of the head”! He didn’t mean anything by it, but you can’t do it. Did you see that “death glare” Michael Finley shot him afterwards?! And the only people more upset than the Spurs were the degenerates who had San Antonio and the points! Try telling them that three was meaningless, because the spread was 7 and a half and that “three bomb” gave the Lakers an 8 point win. Proving once and for all, that the “cats setting the line” know more about the game than anyone who has ever played it…or coached it! It’s absolutely uncanny!

Sasha, as tempting as that “screw you three ball” against the Celtics will be, dribble out the clock and hand it to the ref, my man!
this indicates to me that Rome doesn't really understand how the line is made
and it's not a prediction of the final margin of victory
this time just happened so
the line is created to encourage equal action on each side

but he's right about the oddsmakers having the best intel
the oddsmakers should set the NCAA football rankings

Top Bottom