Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/29 NBA San Antonio @ LA Lakers 9est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
1st time that i ever bet against the lakers....because of the huge spread...that fuckin sucks donkey balls

to me it's basically a wash
I took a million from army vet
he's loaded
I don't feel bad

Spartacus said:
parker's 3 point toss was a miracle throw too
the laker knew the spread
you guys know these players are aware of the number
sometimes it matters to them
that counts too
word...

Spartacus said:
to me it's basically a wash
I took a million from army vet
he's loaded
I don't feel bad
lol why should ? all good bros in here, but they never feel bad when its the other way around

hurricane187 said:
lol why should ? all good bros in here, but they never feel bad when its the other way around

it's just karma bro...we just messin around....this actually saves me from betting real deneros

actually I'll look at the betting lineup and think
shit I don't want to take crazyjoe money
but I like having a side to pull for
that's what it's about

the_alcatraz said:
it's just karma bro...we just messin around....this actually saves me from betting real deneros
u wanna talk feel bad .. i clicked the lakers for 500 k bet tonite but it just turned 9 pm as i clicked the bet .. karma sob stories .. we all got em.. btw i aint jokin about that either lol

the_alcatraz said:
No doubt, I would never bet dough on NBA, I mean there were alot of hearts broken with that last shot... shit is to fiercely random for my blood in the NBA, can't wait till college football starts though...

ariel347 said:
No doubt, I would never bet dough on NBA, I mean there were alot of hearts broken with that last shot... shit is to fiercely random for my blood in the NBA, can't wait till college football starts though...
reg season and earier round playoffs were easier ..with the talent levels this high of the teams left .. and the spreads so sharp .. its all basically been flip a coin every game.. spreads goin down to the last whistle

hurricane187 said:
reg season and earier round playoffs were easier ..with the talent levels this high of the teams left .. and the spreads so sharp .. its all basically been flip a coin every game.. spreads goin down to the last whistle
so true... great analysis... articulated it perfectly :chomp:

Top Bottom