Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard?

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard

bluepeter said:
Wow, I'm stunned. I can't believe Tiger didn't put him away yesterday. 33 putts....lol
yes his putting was bad yesterday, but it was pretty damn good the other days, he made a lot of nice par saving putts friday and saturday that i saw
tiger is just not hitting the ball as good as he used to, his driving is pretty damn bad anymore and his iron play was very untiger like this week
i still think all this swing change bullshit he went thru was a huge mistake, sure he has won majors since his swing change, but he used to absolutely dominate people with his old swing, winning tourneys by large margins, setting record lows for scoring in the majors, now when he wins its by just a stroke or two, not the dominating wins we were seeing around 2000
the tiger of 2000 would crush the tiger of 2006

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard

hamstershaver said:
yes his putting was bad yesterday, but it was pretty damn good the other days, he made a lot of nice par saving putts friday and saturday that i saw
tiger is just not hitting the ball as good as he used to, his driving is pretty damn bad anymore and his iron play was very untiger like this week
i still think all this swing change bullshit he went thru was a huge mistake, sure he has won majors since his swing change, but he used to absolutely dominate people with his old swing, winning tourneys by large margins, setting record lows for scoring in the majors, now when he wins its by just a stroke or two, not the dominating wins we were seeing around 2000
the tiger of 2000 would crush the tiger of 2006

In general I might agree but on Sunday, he hit the ball better than anybody in the field with the possible exception of Couples. If he makes anything, Phil folds. Can you imagine if he stuffed in those two short ones on 13 and 15 for eagle? Phil would have choked like Bush on a pretzel.

Top Bottom