Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard?

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard

DogPile on the wabbit!

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard

At least I'll have a reason to watch the golf tourney :)

DogPileontheRabbit_275_275.jpg

pileons are BRUTAL, aren't they?

One of the features I want added is for the bookie to have the option of making ALL bets private...even making the total amount wagered hidden until the event is closed.

lol, didn't think I'd have a possibility of going 500K down on a golf thread :)

Normally these multiple choice items aren't much of a draw, so I upped the stakes. We'll see how it pans out.

swole said:
pileons are BRUTAL, aren't they?

One of the features I want added is for the bookie to have the option of making ALL bets private...even making the total amount wagered hidden until the event is closed.

They're great when it's Phil Mickelson. Tiger will finish ahead of Phil in a major 95 times out of 100 so you're odds are pretty good.

bluepeter said:
They're great when it's Phil Mickelson. Tiger will finish ahead of Phil in a major 95 times out of 100 so you're odds are pretty good.
tiger is already over par today
tee hee

Top Bottom