Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard?

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard

hamstershaver said:
tiger is already over par today
tee hee

Maybe so but if you're playing the odds, you pick Tiger to finish ahead of Phil every single time.

Re: 4/6-4/9 PGA GOLF: Masters, Which American Player finishes highest on Leaderboard

bluepeter said:
Maybe so but if you're playing the odds, you pick Tiger to finish ahead of Phil every single time.
i agree, but tiger is struggling just a little right now, and phil was on fire last week, im going to take the hot hand

hamstershaver said:
i agree, but tiger is struggling just a little right now, and phil was on fire last week, im going to take the hot hand

Side bet?

Do you two need me to make an event heads up, that will be open only half an hour?

redguru said:
Do you two need me to make an event heads up, that will be open only half an hour?
i can do one, thats a good idea

Top Bottom