Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/12 MLB: Toronto at Boston

swole

TOR: Chacin (1-0, 4.05 ERA)
BOS: Wells (0-0, 0.00 ERA)

The Blue Jays look to take an American League East win from Boston on Wednesday when the teams take the field at Fenway Park.

The Blue Jays start Gustavo Chacin, 1-0, 4.05 ERA, while the Bo Sox turn to David Wells, who will me making his first start of the season.

Sporting a 3-4 overall record and a 1-3 mark within the division, the Blue Jays aim to knock the Red Sox (4-0 in the division) for a loss.

The Red Sox are favored, opening as 135 chalk, with an opening total of 10. They are 6-1 this season and 2-5-0 OU. The Blue Jays are 3-4 and are 4-2-1 OU.

John Gibbons's team hopes to rebound from a 5-3 loss at the hands of the Red Sox. They were underdogs in a game that went under the total.

Don't expect Boston to beat themselves at the plate by striking out a lot. The selective Red Sox batters are in the top three in the league, fanning just 5.3 times per game.

Some trends to consider:
Toronto is 1-5-1 OU in its last 7 games away against Boston
Toronto is 1-5-0 OU in its last 6 games against Boston
Toronto is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 away
Toronto is 2-4-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 1 to 3 runs
Boston is 7-3-0 SU in its last 10 games after scoring 4 to 6 runs
Boston is 4-14-0 OU in its last 18 at home
Boston is 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games
Boston is 1-5-0 OU in its last 6 games against Toronto

Next up:
Toronto at Boston, Thursday, April 13
Boston home to Toronto, Thursday, April 13

i have faith in wells even tho he didn;t do too well in pawtucket. he'll get r done for another win!

I'm a die hard sox fan....but Boomer was rocked by the Blue Jays last year. I do not see anything changing.

They should have sent Wells to Cincy and kept Bronson Pinchot.

Top Bottom