Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 of the 4 heavyweight champions are Russian. What's going on?

The Shadow said:
Klit is the real deal, his trainer will made him very difficult to beat

Wvlad will get knocked out again. His john ruiz antics are intelligent but boring at best. But the man can punch. The heavy div. is so weak right now. In the day you used to have to have a beard to win a belt. Now its abcdefg. Way too many belts, its all about the money. Fighters need to choose one belt and fight for it and the others will go bye bye. No more sanctioning fees and fighters will have all the power to finally get a retirement plan for retired fighters. Much like the nba and other pro sports have. However there lays a big prob, anyone can turn pro. they need to make it to where you have to earn your professional status.

BOOGS

Deterass said:
We do as of last Sat night.

nope he's just hte ibf champ. He needs to own wbc, wba and ibf to be undisputed. Or own 2 of them to be unified.

4everhung said:
isn't his trainer German?
I knew at one time he was,just don't know if he's kept the same kraut

manny steward is wvlad's trainer. But the other guy still does his conditioning

eat big said:
He's black and an announcer for the HBO fights but he was the trainer for Klitschko in this fight that was televised on HBO. If you watched it you'd see him. He trained Lennox Lewis as well.
that rules out the german. I'm thinking back to summer of '03 when I dated a russian chick

Deterass said:
I'm gonna watch the De La Hoya / Mayorga fight this Saturday on PPV.

I hope Oscar has one more left in him.......i hate that fuggin Mayorga.

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

Mayorga will knock him out

btw - back to the heavyweights.....

knock outs are to be expected...does Klit had a weak chin??

Maybe...

with his reach and new left jab, left jab,left jab, left jab, right...it will difficult for anyone to test that

Top Bottom