Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

Avgjake

6"3 185 23yrs old 1st cycle was test sust 12 weeks 600mg/wk pct clo mid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40-40-20-20 great results dropped 3-5% bf and went from 225 to 190. Just started 2nd cycle yesterday of test e 500mg a week just figured id start a progress journal. I dkno my maxs exactly cuz I've been in a calorie deficit for awhile but even in the deficit I'm as follows: bench:265 deads:415 squat: 365

Also, nice job cutting all that weight and BF%, I'm sure many of us would have recommended against you cycling that overweight but seems to have worked out for you, any sides?

Chicago, to be honest I didn't have many sides at all, nuts were inside me some days but this time I'm in progress of getting HCG hoping that will help, but other than that no mood swings or anything.

As for my goals for this cycle I'm hoping to get up around 190-200 and drop more bf% as I literally can see like 1 ab maybe on an empty stomach in the morning...what do you all think should I cut to maybe 175 stay at 185 or go up. With the hopes for more visible abs

Did my second pin on Monday, I can't reach left glute <any tips but so I had to do right thigh, there's some pain but nothing to crazy. I'm up 5 lbs to about 190 right now but I'm going to throw in cardio to keep fat gain under control that's all for now

I think you could gain more than a few lbs. while dropping some more BF depending on your diet obviously. I know what you mean about the left glute haha I'm not very flexible either way but the left one even more so. I have to stretch a bit first and still have to kind of just stick it in without a great view, you'll get used to it if you keep at it. I just have to alternate them bc it's really my preferred place to inject.

Yea your right about upping the lbs but after losing all that weight seeing the scale go up is scarey hah

As for my goals for this cycle I'm hoping to get up around 190-200 and drop more bf% as I literally can see like 1 ab maybe on an empty stomach in the morning...what do you all think should I cut to maybe 175 stay at 185 or go up. With the hopes for more visible abs

Up your cardio and focus on your diet. With the cycle you have laid out, you will be fine with those 2 things dialed in.

Top Bottom